A maintenance or base building program appropriate for all levels, including beginners. Winter is the time of year to go back to the fundamentals, and work on skills and technique.
Who: Triathletes of all ability levels who want to learn, refine, or advance their triathlon skills. Skill instruction in the swim is provided, and beginners are welcome. The cycling sessions are also geared to all levels, (trainers are provided, participants must bring their own bikes).
When and Where: This 12-week program starts the first week in December and runs through the first week of March, with a holiday break the week of December 25th.
- SWIM: Thursday evenings @ Southwest Community Center Pool (230 Lincoln Avenue) - choose either 6:30 pm OR 7:30 pm time slot
- SPIN: Saturday mornings @ Fleet Feet Dewitt (5800 Bridge Street) - choose either 6:45 am OR 8:15 am time slot
Start Date: Thursday, December 7th
Cost: $200 or $190 for alumni (email Coach Laura for discount code)
- 12 swim sessions and instruction at Southwest Community Center Pool
- 12 spin sessions and instruction at Fleet Feet Dewitt
- Detailed weekly workout schedules
Questions? Email Coach Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
$200 or $190 for alumni
Keep your fitness level strong, your triathlon skills sharp, and your enthusiasm high with the Fleet Feet Winter Training Program.