- What: Summer run camp sponsored by Under Armour that is focused on preparing kids for the upcoming cross country season
- Who: Kids going into 7th through 12th grades. Runners of all abilities are welcome!
- Where: Barry Park in the Syracuse University area
- When: Monday, July 10th - Friday, July 14th
- Times: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Cost: $99 for the week, includes team tech shirt
- Provided: Water and sports drink provided. Lunch and snacks NOT provided
- What to Bring: Running shoes, water bottle, a change of clothes (in case of rain) and sunscreen
- Coaches: Experienced Section 3 track & cross country coaches
- Lesson Include: Each day will be broken down into two sessions; lessons from 9-10 and activities from 10-12.
- Importance of having goals, and how to assess both seasonal and long term goals.
- Importance of warm-up and cool-down drills to develop a healthy routine.
- Focus on mentality in regards to time management for athletes who are interested in maintaining a productive work load.
- Strength training and injury prevention and the importance of building muscle to improve strength in running.
- Being aware of healthy nutrition and hydration and how the two can effect an athlete.
Questions? Email Coach Hank at email@example.com
Monday, July 10th
Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm