Fleet Feet's IRONMAN 70.3 program is a 28-week program running from December 7, 2017 - June 23, 2018. It will include twice-weekly group workouts, detailed training plans, and race scenario practice.
There will be the following breaks with no in-person group workouts: holiday break from December 24, 2017 - January 4, 2018 and a mid-season break between the Winter Triathlon Progam and Spring Triathlon Programs. Athletes will receive a training plan for all 28 weeks of the program, including the weeks when in-person group sessions are not being held. During the mid-season break, three informational clinics will be held for registered athletes.
Start Date: Thursday, December 7th
When and Where:
- Winter session, December 7th - March 3rd
- Thursday evenings @ Southwest Community Center Pool (230 Lincoln Avenue) - either 6:30pm OR 7:30pm time slot
- Saturday mornings @ Fleet Feet Dewitt (5800 Bridge Street) - either 6:45am OR 8:15am time slot
- Spring session, May 3rd - June 23rd
- Thursday evening swim indoor swim sessions OR open water swim at Jamesville Beach
- Saturday morning group rides at various locations
Goal Races: IRONMAN 70.3 Syracuse (Sunday June 17, 2018) or Tupper Lake Tinman (Saturday June 23, 2018)
Cost: $499 for 28 weeks of programming. Does not include team shirt, training kit or race registration fees.
- Training schedules for all 28 weeks of the program
- Indoor spin sessions during winter season
- Pool time and swim instruction during winter and early spring season
- Open water swim practice at Jamesville Beach leading up to goal race
- Crewed and supported group rides in preparation for goal race
- Three informational clinics: Pacing/Race Day Strategies, Race Nutrition, and Swim Video Analysis.
Questions? Email Coach Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org