- Who: Anyone looking to run a half marathon or similar distance event. Runners of all abilities are welcome!
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings (long distance workout) start times ranging from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm at Onondaga Lake Park and Sunday mornings (long run) @ 7:30 a.m. at Green Lakes State Park.
- Program Dates: Wednesday, August 12th - November 8th (12 week Program)
Wednesday, August 12th - Sunday, November 22nd (14 week Program)
- Cost: $135 for 12 weeks of training
$150 for 14 week of training
- Alumni Discount: Email Coach Laura Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org for $10 discount code
- Includes: Training plan and pace group runs. DOES NOT include race entry
This is a 12 - 14 week, coached program that will build/maintain fitness throughout the fall for half marathon or similar distance race. You will receive instruction at all group runs as well as a weekly email from the coach and you can also email your coach at any time. This program will focus on gaining endurance and participants are given comprehensive instruction on how to properly prepare for a distance event. Participants should be able to complete at least three continuous miles of running prior to the start of the program.
Questions? Email email@example.com
- A full refund will be given to anyone up to midnight of the first day of the session if a valid reason is given for needing to cancel a membership.
- A refund of 75% will be given for those that provide a valid canceling reason up to two weeks in to any 10-week program such as No Boundaries and FFXT or up to three weeks for any program that is more than 10 weeks long such as the distance program.
- After the two or three week period, depending on the length of the program, no refund will be given if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
- A participant can transfer their program entry fee, in its full amount, to a future program if a valid transfer reason is provided within the first three weeks of the program.
- Fleet Feet will provide a 50% transfer value of the program entry fee if a transfer is necessary within the first five weeks of the program.
- After the five week period, no transfers will be allowed if a member needs to stop participating in the programs for any reason.
Wednesday, August 12th
$135 - $150