We're Open with New Safety Measures
OUR EXPERTS ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU WITH ONE ON ONE GUIDANCE IN-STORE OR VIRTUALLY
It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
In-Store Appointments at Fleet Feet East Syracuse and Clay
It is the goal of Fleet Feet Syracuse to provide our customers with the products they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, we can not do this unless we take precautions to keep our community, customers and employees safe.
Fleet Feet Syracuse has implemented new Standard Operating Procedures that will ensure safety and adhere to local, state and CDC guidelines. Please review the following guidelines about booking an in-store fitting appointment:
- All in-store fittings are by appointment only.
- All customers must have a face mask or covering that covers the mouth and nose.
- When you arrive for your appointment, call the number posted near the entrance and a Team Leader will greet you.
- Only the person who is being fit will be allowed in the building.
- Our Team Leaders will provide hand sanitizer to all customers entering the building.
- Appointments are 30 minutes long.
- Fleet Feet Outfitters will maintain 6 feet of distancing from you at all times.
- Fleet Feet has to disinfect each pair of shoes tried on by a customer. For this reason, we are limiting try on of shoes to three models per appointment.
- All customers will be given a new pair of socks to be worn during the fitting to ensure safety. At the end of the fitting, customers have the option to purchase the new pair of socks at 50% off regular price.
- Fitting rooms are temporarily closed. Let a Fleet Feet Outfitter know if you need help with clothing or accessories.
- At check out, please stay behind the markings near the register.
- If you are not feeling well, we can reschedule your appointment. Please do not come to Fleet Feet if you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees or have symptoms including but not limited to: a worsening cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and a loss of taste or smell.
We appreciate your understanding and help in keeping the community, customers and our employees safe.
Before You Enter the Store
- Make an appointment: We are currently taking appointments only at this time.
- Mask On: All customers must wear a mask in the store. We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one.
- Look Down: Follow floor decals and signs to maintain social distancing best practices.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see here:
Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters and customers. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, and curbside pickup. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store.
If you have any questions, please call 315-446-1444 (DeWitt) or 315-622-2215 (Clay).