Visit Fleet Feet Sports in DeWitt at 10 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 13 for the annual Cross Country Carnival!
This expo-style event will feature your favorite brands and lots of giveaways. It's a great chance to get ready for the upcoming cross country season!
- Deals and discounts on socks, massage, clothing and more!
- Snack bar and drinks
- Raffles every 30 minutes
- Meet with reps from top brands
- Help for new and returning athletes
- Advice on nutrition, spikes and more!
Great deals and discounts!
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Nutrition
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Socks
- Buy More Save More Clothing:
- Buy 1 piece of regular priced clothing get 20% off
- Buy 2 or more pieces of regular priced clothing get 30% off each item
- Garmin Forerunner 25: original $139.99, SALE $99.99
FOR COACHES AND PARENTS: we will have a great presentation for you beginning at 11 am in our Community Room. There will be pizza served to all attendees.
- Sports PT will share with you information about a service they offer called Functional Movement Screening which can be used to evaluate areas of muscle imbalance that can lead to injury
- Superfeet now offers inserts specifically for trainers. Learn how these can help a runner be more efficient and avoid injury
- Katina Walker will be back again this year to discuss nutrition for athletes. This won't be the same presentation as last year. Katina is certified in Integrative Nutrition and Health Coaching and is a three-time national Cyclecross champion. Bring your questions!!
Fleet Feet Sports is excited to start the season with you!!